Increasing product knowledge builds the bottom line
One of the biggest challenges foodservice distributors face today is building product knowledge of their sales associates. When your selling thousands of different items, it’s not hard to imagine that knowing the features and benefits of each item is an almost insurmountable task. Beef, as a category is technical and poses additional challenges for sales reps because of its unique complexity in terms of grading ,different cuts, applications and merchandising strategies.
- 8 Interactive chapters on topics such as The Canadian Beef Brand Story, Canada’s Quality Beef Grades, Processing System and Food Safety (or should we list all 8)
- Full Interactive Carcass Overview inclusive of technical cutting, handling and preparation
- Links to cut videos and tech sheets for enhanced merchandising
- Quizzes at the end of each course with a 80% minimum grade to pass
- Printable completion certificate provided