Increasing product knowledge builds the bottom line
Industry agrees that the beef category is complex requiring additional skill and technical knowledge to position successfully with the protein customer. The protein-based industry employee’s are viewed by customers as the meat expert, but with so many different cuts and varying specifications it is a daunting task to clearly, confidently and accurately transfer value-added knowledge to aid with your customers beef purchase decisions.
- 8 Interactive courses on topics such as The Canadian Beef Brand Story, Canada’s Quality Beef Grades, Processing System and Food Safety
- Full Interactive Carcass Overview inclusive of technical cutting, handling and preparation
- Links to cut videos and tech sheets for enhanced merchandising
- Quizzes at the end of each course with a 80% minimum grade to pass
- Course badges earned on every graduation